Warning: these books contain disturbing stories of true-life murder. Viewer discretion is advised.
Serial Killers have haunted the public imagination for hundreds of years. They have struck fear and terror into the collective consciousness for their gruesome and malicious crimes against humanity. What motivates them to commit these murders? How do people, who appear normal on the surface, manage to live secret lives of hedonism, psychosis, and bloodlust? These books will explore these issues, and many more, while providing detailed accounts of some of the most infamous serial killers in human history.
Here is a preview of what’s inside:
Don’t Wait. Download your copy today!
- An overview of the Serial Killer mindset
- An exploration into the four main serial killer motivations
- The life and crimes of some of the most prototypical serial killers in history: Albert Fish, Ed Kemper, Gary Ridgway, and Ted Bundy
- Analysis of cross motivational behaviors, early childhood experiences, and the modus operandi of the most successful killers
- Unsolved cases of serial murder
- Profiles of history’s most infamous unidentified killers: Stoneman, The Hwaseong Killer, The Zodiac Killer, and Bible John
- The criminal investigation process